Blake’s Hard Cider, based in Armada, Mich., has released Rainbow Seeker, a specialty cider that’s “equal parts refreshing and meaningful.” Sales of the semi-sweet blend of Michigan-grown apples infused with pineapple and sage will benefit the Human Rights Campaign, a leading LGBTQ civil rights organization. This is the first release in Blake’s Kinder Cider Series.
About The Author
Before being named editor-in-chief of Spirited magazine, Alexandra Russell had a long career in B2B and trade publications, book editing, and e-learning. She lives in Sonoma County, Calif., with her family.
Conner Prairie and Sun King Brewery Announce Winner of Specialty Headless Horseman Brew Growler Art Contest
August 23, 2019
February 28, 2019
Plain Spoke Cocktail Co. Launches in Twin Cities, All-natural, canned cocktails to hit market this May
May 8, 2019
November 7, 2018
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
Cline: A Family and Farm Affairposted on March 4, 2020
Big Tech for Tiny Bubbles: U.S. sparkling wine producers are starting to embrace automation.posted on March 19, 2020
Wine in a Time of Pandemicposted on March 20, 2020
Inside Events: Rethink the Value of Winery Guests (Guest Column)posted on March 11, 2020
- 375 PARK AVENUE SPIRITS NAMED EXCLUSIVE SALES AND DISTRIBUTION PARTNER IN USA FOR AWARD-WINNING NOVO…In Distribution, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- Bardstown Bourbon Company and Moonshine University search for ‘World’s Top Whiskey Taste…In Cocktails, Spirits, Tasting Notes, Consumer, Press Releases
- CUTWATER SPIRITS PRODUCING HAND SANITIZER FOR LOCAL NON-PROFITSIn COVID 19, Industry Update, Spirits, Production, Press Releases
- Ryan Render joins Tonnellerie O & Creative OakIn Suppliers, Wine, Personnel News, Press Releases
- Tennessee Distillers Rally: Many Ceasing Production of Spirits and Pivoting to Hand Sanitizer and Su…In COVID 19, Spirits, Production, Industry Briefs, Press Releases