Blake’s Hard Cider, based in Armada, Mich., has released Rainbow Seeker, a specialty cider that’s “equal parts refreshing and meaningful.” Sales of the semi-sweet blend of Michigan-grown apples infused with pineapple and sage will benefit the Human Rights Campaign, a leading LGBTQ civil rights organization. This is the first release in Blake’s Kinder Cider Series.
About The Author
Before being named editor-in-chief of Spirited magazine, Alexandra Russell had a long career in B2B and trade publications, book editing, and e-learning. She lives in Sonoma County, Calif., with her family.
June 20, 2018
April 11, 2018
Vinexpo Explorer shines a global spotlight on Sonoma County, Calif.posted on October 3, 2018
Sonoma County Wine Auction Breaks Records and Raises Over $5.7 Million at Annual Charitable Fundraising Eventposted on September 26, 2018
- Tequila El Rey: Reigns SupremeIn Competition, Industry Update, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- CHRISTIE’S RELEASE | Finest and Rarest Wine Auction – Geneva, 11 November 2018In Spirits, Event, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- 10th Annual SIP Awards Maintains Decade-Long Record-Breaking TrendIn Competition, Industry Update, Wine, Beer, Spirits, Cider, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- There’s a new Bloody Mary mix in townIn Cocktails, Industry Update, Product Release, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- BLUEWATER DISTILLING LAUNCHES WINTERSUN ORGANIC AQUAVITIn Cocktails, Product Release, Spirits, Production, Consumer, Press Releases