Blake’s Hard Cider, based in Armada, Mich., has released Rainbow Seeker, a specialty cider that’s “equal parts refreshing and meaningful.” Sales of the semi-sweet blend of Michigan-grown apples infused with pineapple and sage will benefit the Human Rights Campaign, a leading LGBTQ civil rights organization. This is the first release in Blake’s Kinder Cider Series.
About The Author
Before being named editor-in-chief of Spirited magazine, Alexandra Russell had a long career in B2B and trade publications, book editing, and e-learning. She lives in Sonoma County, Calif., with her family.
April 19, 2018
January 4, 2018
February 28, 2017
April 6, 2018
San Francisco World Spirits Competition Announces Top 2018 Winnersposted on May 7, 2018
Wine Market Council Reveals 2018 Research Studiesposted on May 16, 2018
- Primera Introduces LX910 Color Label PrinterIn Suppliers, Wine, Product Release, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- Philippe Melka Selected To Lead Westwood Estate WinemakingIn People, Industry Update, Wine, Personnel News, Press Releases
- WSET Forms Strategic Alliance with Women of the Vine & SpiritsIn Marketing, Industry Update, Wine, Beer, Spirits, Cider, Press Releases
- West Pico Distributors (wpd) OF VERNON, CALIF & Kayco Name New Director of Operations at WPDIn People, Personnel News, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- Four-Day Distillery Startup Workshop in Oregon – Learn the Business of Distilling from the Pro…In Spirits, Production, Other, Consumer, Press Releases