Blake’s Hard Cider, based in Armada, Mich., has released Rainbow Seeker, a specialty cider that’s “equal parts refreshing and meaningful.” Sales of the semi-sweet blend of Michigan-grown apples infused with pineapple and sage will benefit the Human Rights Campaign, a leading LGBTQ civil rights organization. This is the first release in Blake’s Kinder Cider Series.
About The Author
Before being named editor-in-chief of Spirited magazine, Alexandra Russell had a long career in B2B and trade publications, book editing, and e-learning. She lives in Sonoma County, Calif., with her family.
Common Ground: Beverage producers are looking across categories for new marketing and branding ideas.
November 15, 2017
July 23, 2018
May 3, 2018
2019 Sunset Magazine International Wine Competition Announces Call for Entriesposted on January 17, 2019
Sippin’ Singles: Serving up beverages one at a timeposted on January 18, 2019
Tapping In: Keg programs aren’t just for beer anymore.posted on January 7, 2019
Inside Spirits: Bartenders Weigh Inposted on January 8, 2019
The Crawl: Minneapolis, Minn.posted on January 11, 2019
- Wine Shipments to Consumers Hit Record $3 Billion in 2018In Distribution, Industry Update, Wine, Press Releases
- It’s Back, Pusser’s 15-Year Old “The Crown Jewel” Reformulated and RepackagedIn Product Release, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- Mary Ewing-Mulligan MW honoured with WSET Lifetime Achievement Award at 2019 Wine & Spirit Educ…In Wine, Personnel News, Press Releases
- Gretchen Brakesman new Executive Director, Spring Mountain District AssociationIn Marketing, Industry Update, Wine, Personnel News, Press Releases
- BMI Signs DAOU Vineyards to New Wine and Song PartnershipIn Marketing, Industry Update, Wine, Press Releases