Blake’s Hard Cider, based in Armada, Mich., has released Rainbow Seeker, a specialty cider that’s “equal parts refreshing and meaningful.” Sales of the semi-sweet blend of Michigan-grown apples infused with pineapple and sage will benefit the Human Rights Campaign, a leading LGBTQ civil rights organization. This is the first release in Blake’s Kinder Cider Series.
About The Author
Before being named editor-in-chief of Spirited magazine, Alexandra Russell had a long career in B2B and trade publications, book editing, and e-learning. She lives in Sonoma County, Calif., with her family.
May 3, 2018
September 10, 2019
September 4, 2019
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
Bottle As a Message: Why Glass Is the Clear Choice for Beverage Packagingposted on October 9, 2019
Get in Line: Mobile bottling and canning units can save time and money for small producers.posted on October 3, 2019
LUCID ABSINTHE CROWNS 2019 COCKTAIL CLASSIQUE CHAMPIONposted on September 24, 2019
- Father and Son at Anaba Wines Open Contemporary Vintners House Tasting RoomIn Marketing, Wine, Event, Production, Consumer, Press Releases
- Copper & Kings Hosts Gathering of The World’s Greatest Cocktail & Spirits WritersIn Cocktails, Spirits, Event, Consumer, Press Releases
- The Lakes Distillery celebrates its first single malt selling out by releasing The Whiskymaker’s Res…In Product Release, Spirits, Production, Consumer, Press Releases
- GRUPPO MONTENEGRO ANNOUNCES DISTRIBUTION PARTNERSHIP WITH MONARQ GROUP In Distribution, Industry Update, Spirits, Press Releases
- WSET announces partnership with DISCUSIn Education, Industry Update, Wine, Spirits, Industry Briefs, Press Releases