More than 52 different AVAs were represented in the 2020 Harvest Challenge, the only competition...Read More
Author: Alexandra Russell
Posted by Alexandra Russell | Jul 1, 2020 | Suppliers, Support Services, Best Of Spirited, Equipment, Packaging, Agriculture, Competition, Marketing, Wine, Beer, Spirits, Production, Cider, Industry Briefs |
Welcome to the second annual Spirited magazine Readers Poll results. In January, we placed a...Read More
Let’s Hear It for Ohio: The Buckeye State is the sixth largest wine producing state in the United States.
There’s a whole lot to love about Ohio wine, and judges tend to agree. At the January 2020 San...Read More
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable