Blake’s Hard Cider, based in Armada, Mich., has released Rainbow Seeker, a specialty cider that’s “equal parts refreshing and meaningful.” Sales of the semi-sweet blend of Michigan-grown apples infused with pineapple and sage will benefit the Human Rights Campaign, a leading LGBTQ civil rights organization. This is the first release in Blake’s Kinder Cider Series.
About The Author
Before being named editor-in-chief of Spirited magazine, Alexandra Russell had a long career in B2B and trade publications, book editing, and e-learning. She lives in Sonoma County, Calif., with her family.
February 4, 2019
December 21, 2020
September 5, 2019
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable