Award-winning fashion accessory brand HEX, in collaboration with hospitality workwear designers Tilit and Eamon Rockey (NYC spirits professional, mixologist, and founder of Rockey’s), have debuted the Hex X Tilit Bartender Backpack. It’s designed to carry every tool of the trade, including stirrers, strainers, knives, spoons, and books. The insulated outer bag, which is padded to keep glassware and tins safe, can hold larger equipment such as a cutting board, shakers, bottles, laptop, spare clothes, and more. The exterior is a coated canvas that’s water and dirt resistant. An internal kit bag that can be carried separately can accommodate shakers, strainers, and other tools.
About The Author
January 23, 2018
Drinks design agency Denomination opens for business in San Francisco and appoints Meghan Read as Business Director
June 27, 2018
January 16, 2018
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
Inside SCOTUS: What the Tennessee Wine v. Thomas decision does—and doesn’t—change.posted on June 30, 2019
Best Winery Tasting Room or Tour: Sokol Blosser Winery / Evolution Winesposted on July 1, 2019
And the Winners Are: Spirited magazine’s BEST OF Readers Poll Resultsposted on July 1, 2019
Best Branding/Design Expert: High-Proof Creativeposted on July 17, 2019
- LibDib Unveils New Instant Impact Portal to Provide Sophisticated Distributor Marketing Services to …In Distribution, Industry Update, Wine, Beer, Product Release, Spirits, Cider, Press Releases
- J. Rieger & Co. Opens New Distillery and Spirits Destination in Kansas City’s Historic El…In Industry Update, Consumer, Press Releases
- Caledonia Spirits Opens New 27,000-Square-Foot Distillery, Bringing Craft Cocktail Culture and Comme…In Industry Update
- Shaw Ross International Importers, LLC Announces Two Senior Management PositionsIn Distribution, Wine, Personnel News, Spirits, Press Releases
- AWARD-WINNING BARTENDER DAMON BOELTE JOINS BRANCA USAIn Cocktails, Personnel News, Industry Briefs, Press Releases