Award-winning fashion accessory brand HEX, in collaboration with hospitality workwear designers Tilit and Eamon Rockey (NYC spirits professional, mixologist, and founder of Rockey’s), have debuted the Hex X Tilit Bartender Backpack. It’s designed to carry every tool of the trade, including stirrers, strainers, knives, spoons, and books. The insulated outer bag, which is padded to keep glassware and tins safe, can hold larger equipment such as a cutting board, shakers, bottles, laptop, spare clothes, and more. The exterior is a coated canvas that’s water and dirt resistant. An internal kit bag that can be carried separately can accommodate shakers, strainers, and other tools.
About The Author
August 21, 2018
June 18, 2018
August 9, 2019
May 9, 2018
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
Big Tech for Tiny Bubbles: U.S. sparkling wine producers are starting to embrace automation.posted on March 31, 2020
The Female Winemakers Leading Coronavirus Responseposted on April 3, 2020
Wine in a Time of Pandemicposted on March 20, 2020
Inside Events: Rethink the Value of Winery Guests (Guest Column)posted on March 11, 2020
- Gray Whale Gin launches Virtual Bar to “hire” out-of-work bartendersIn Cocktails, Hospitality, COVID 19, Industry Update, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- Cascade Brewing announces sale to local group of brewery and taproom ownersIn Industry Update, Personnel News, Beer, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- VIRTUAL WINE FESTIVAL© LAUNCHED BY SYLVIA’S CHILDRENIn COVID 19, Wine, Event, Consumer, Press Releases
- NECTAR OF THE DOGS WINE DEBUTS WEEKLY “WINE TIME WITH NOTDW” SERIES AND PRIVATE VIRTUAL WINE TASTING…In COVID 19, Marketing, Wine, Event, Consumer, Press Releases
- Garrison Brothers Distillery Launches OPERATION CRUSH COVID-19 Fundraiser Aims to Raise $2 Million t…In Hospitality, COVID 19, Product Release, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases