Award-winning fashion accessory brand HEX, in collaboration with hospitality workwear designers Tilit and Eamon Rockey (NYC spirits professional, mixologist, and founder of Rockey’s), have debuted the Hex X Tilit Bartender Backpack. It’s designed to carry every tool of the trade, including stirrers, strainers, knives, spoons, and books. The insulated outer bag, which is padded to keep glassware and tins safe, can hold larger equipment such as a cutting board, shakers, bottles, laptop, spare clothes, and more. The exterior is a coated canvas that’s water and dirt resistant. An internal kit bag that can be carried separately can accommodate shakers, strainers, and other tools.
About The Author
GLIDING EAGLE INC. AND THE CALIFORNIA ITO LAUNCH THE FIRST IMMERSIVE, BILINGUAL NAPA VALLEY MOBILE VISITATION APP FOR CHINESE TRAVELERS
October 22, 2019
August 19, 2020
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable