This festive day is celebrated in France on the third Thursday in November. This year, the shenanigans will apparently have to happen indoors, quarantine style. But don’t let that stop you from enjoying this chilled wine from just-harvested grapes. À votre santé!
About The Author
December 11, 2019
October 15, 2020
August 27, 2018
March 14, 2018
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
November / December 2020
Outreach & Engagement: Wineries develop smart marketing strategies to weather COVID-era challenges.posted on November 5, 2020
Most Admired 2020: Jeff Restel, Elevate Wineposted on November 2, 2020
Meet the Most Admired Makers for 2020posted on November 2, 2020
- Elegance Brands’ BITTERTALES Aromatic Bitters Awarded Platinum Medal & Best in Show At L.A. Spi…In Cocktails, Product Release, Spirits, Press Releases
- IVUSION hangover hydration drink. Launching in DecemberIn No Alcohol, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- Austin Eastciders Sangria Cider is Here to Win ThanksgivingIn Marketing, Product Release, Production, Cider, Consumer, Press Releases
- CONSCIOUS CONTAINER START-UP AND ANHEUSER-BUSCH INVITE THE NORTH BAY TO “REFILL MY BEER”In Distribution, Packaging, Marketing, Industry Update, Beer, Green/Sustainable, Consumer, Press Releases
- FOUNDERS BREWING CO. ANNOUNCES THE RETURN OF BLUSHING MONKIn Marketing, Beer, Product Release, Production, Consumer, Press Releases