As the days grow cooler, so does our desire for something to warm our bellies. Hot mulled cider does the trick every time. Celebrate Hot Mulled Cider Day by combining your favorite cider (hard or not) with orange peels, apple slices, cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove, and heating it in a pot on the stovetop until just before it boils. You can also simmer it longer to keep it warm and spread that awesome scent throughout your home.
About The Author
April 26, 2017
September 19, 2018
October 31, 2019
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable