As the days grow cooler, so does our desire for something to warm our bellies. Hot mulled cider does the trick every time. Celebrate Hot Mulled Cider Day by combining your favorite cider (hard or not) with orange peels, apple slices, cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove, and heating it in a pot on the stovetop until just before it boils. You can also simmer it longer to keep it warm and spread that awesome scent throughout your home.
About The Author
Pure Pour Now Available Online: No-Leak, Sterile, Antimicrobial Pour Spout is a Game-changer for Restaurants, Bars and Homes
July 20, 2020
August 17, 2020
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
September/ October 2020
Cathead Distillery Debuts 15-Year Rare & Limited Edition Bourbon Whiskeyposted on October 6, 2020
The Good Earth: Can terroir translate beyond wine?posted on October 9, 2020
Spirited magazine wins two 2020 Folio: Awards For editorial excellenceposted on September 24, 2020
- ARGYLE WINERY NAMES BRIANA SEELEY SALES & MARKETING DIRECTORIn People, Marketing, Wine, Personnel News, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- Chaddsford Winery Completes Rebrand of Sweet Wine PortfolioIn Packaging, Marketing, Wine, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- Louisville Beer Week Returning October 23-30In Hospitality, Beer, Event, Consumer, Press Releases
- Myrtle Bank Jamaican 10 YR 120 Proof Single Cask Pot Still RumIn Product Release, Spirits, Production, Industry Briefs, Consumer, Press Releases
- The Macallan Debuts the Largest Assembly of Vintage-Dated Single Malt Whiskies in the World with its…In Product Release, Spirits, Production, Press Releases