Again we question the order of Crush a Can Day (9/27) and Drink Beer Day (9/28), as they’re obviously meant to go together. Who can resist enjoying one’s favorite brews, followed by the gratifying feel and sound of crushing the empty can? Give your local breweries and the planet some love simultaneously. Everybody wins!
About The Author
April 26, 2017
Pabst Blue Ribbon Celebrates 175 Years of Creativity and Design by Launching Art Can Contest and AR Can Experience
October 4, 2019
July 13, 2018
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable