Shelley A. Saunders has joined the board of directors for Eastside Distilling in Portland, Ore. The former VP finance/CFO of Campari Canada and VP finance/FP&A for Campari America/SKYY Spirits will serve as an independent board member as well as sit on Eastside’s audit committee.
About The Author
Peter Hladun Promoted to Vice President, General Manager Cork Supply USA, Additional Staff Promotions Announced
February 14, 2018
San Francisco-based “California Fernet” wins Gold at the prestigious San Francisco World Spirits Competition
April 18, 2018
TTB Labeling (A Brief History): The TTB has struggled over the years to provide consumers with useful information while balancing the needs of beverage producers.
July 18, 2018
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
Inside SCOTUS: What the Tennessee Wine v. Thomas decision does—and doesn’t—change.posted on June 30, 2019
Best Winery Tasting Room or Tour: Sokol Blosser Winery / Evolution Winesposted on July 1, 2019
And the Winners Are: Spirited magazine’s BEST OF Readers Poll Resultsposted on July 1, 2019
Best Branding/Design Expert: High-Proof Creativeposted on July 17, 2019
- Barsys Launches 2.0 Robotic Cocktail Maker — Upgraded Version Includes Hardware and Software U…In Cocktails, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- JORDAN WINERY ANNOUNCES CHANGES TO WINEMAKING STAFFIn Industry Update, Wine, Personnel News, Production, Press Releases
- Tony Hawk brews a beerIn Beer, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- Copper & Kings Launches Way Up West Limited ReleaseIn Product Release, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- LibDib Unveils New Instant Impact Portal to Provide Sophisticated Distributor Marketing Services to …In Distribution, Industry Update, Wine, Beer, Product Release, Spirits, Cider, Press Releases