Shelley A. Saunders has joined the board of directors for Eastside Distilling in Portland, Ore. The former VP finance/CFO of Campari Canada and VP finance/FP&A for Campari America/SKYY Spirits will serve as an independent board member as well as sit on Eastside’s audit committee.
About The Author
NEWGROUND LAUNCHES PREMIUM HARD DUTCH LATTES: New Hard Nitro Lattes Break Free from The Ready-To-Drink Pack
December 6, 2019
February 28, 2019
Tioga-Sequoia Brewing Company Pledges “1% for the Planet” Donation to the Central Sierra Resiliency Fund to Support Revitalization Efforts for Still-Burning Creek Fire, California’s Largest Recorded Wildfire
November 10, 2020
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable