Shelley A. Saunders has joined the board of directors for Eastside Distilling in Portland, Ore. The former VP finance/CFO of Campari Canada and VP finance/FP&A for Campari America/SKYY Spirits will serve as an independent board member as well as sit on Eastside’s audit committee.
About The Author
Drinks design agency Denomination opens for business in San Francisco and appoints Meghan Read as Business Director
June 27, 2018
December 15, 2020
July 25, 2019
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable