Primera Technology has introduced its latest inkjet label printer for the alcohol beverage industry. The Mac- and Windows-compatible LX2000 combines pigment-based inks with various synthetic materials to produce labels that are highly water and UV resistant. It has wireless compatibility and a print speed of up to six inches per second. Printed labels can include photos, graphics, illustrations, text, and even high-resolution linear or two-dimensional bar codes.
About The Author
March 18, 2019
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable