Following an independent study by PricewaterhouseCoopers, cork producer Amorim has confirmed that its Neutrocork bottle-stopper has a negative carbon footprint. Calculated using a life cycle approach, which considers all aspects of production (including emissions of input materials, total energy production, packaging materials, and transport), the Neutrocork has a positive carbon balance of -1.8g CO2e per stopper. It’s carbon sequestration score is -392g CO2e per stopper.
About The Author
Before being named editor-in-chief of Spirited magazine, Alexandra Russell had a long career in B2B and trade publications, book editing, and e-learning. She lives in Sonoma County, Calif., with her family.
Best Stillmaker: Vendome Copper & Brass Works
July 1, 2019
AZULANA, THE FIRST AND ONLY READY TO DRINK BEVERAGE MADE WITH 100% BLUE AGAVE TEQUILA AND SPARKLING WATER, EXPANDS NATIONALLY, LAUNCHING ACROSS FOUR ADDITIONAL US STATES
June 23, 2020
Greg Boeger Receives A Congressional Commendation for Wine
November 5, 2018
Michigan’s Teeq Tequila to Expand to CA/FL
January 29, 2020
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable