Happy India Pale Ale (IPA) Day! We’ve found a way to safely celebrate this year. True Respite Brewery’s Brendan and Bailey O’Leary have created an online ordering platform for delivery and/or curbside pickup. Free to breweries, wineries, and distilleries across the United States, it’s appropriately called biermi (“beer me”). Users can simply visit biermi.com, type in their address, and a list of local producers will appear, where users can order directly for pickup or delivery. The platform launched in response to the pandemic in March, and has since surpassed $2.7 million in sales across 30 states. Cheers to a safe and happy day!
About The Author
June 19, 2018
June 26, 2018
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable