Napa, Calif.-based C. Mondavi & Family has hired financial specialist Claire Hobday as CFO. She comes to the role with more than 20 years of financial industry experience, seven in wine industry leadership roles. “C. Mondavi & Family brands such as Charles Krug provide unparalleled history, multi-generation legacy and fantastic facilities,” said Hobday in a prepared statement. “I’m excited to further grow California’s most historic, family-owned wine company.” C. Mondavi & Family is the parent company for iconic brands such as Charles Krug, CK Mondavi, and Purple Heart Wines.
About The Author
Before being named editor-in-chief of Spirited magazine, Alexandra Russell had a long career in B2B and trade publications, book editing, and e-learning. She lives in Sonoma County, Calif., with her family.
July 13, 2017
November 3, 2020
October 16, 2020
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable