Because we’re all about beverage portability, we’re loving the new Hydro Flask 25-ounce Wine Bottle, which holds an entire bottle of wine. Made with durable pro-grade stainless steel and TempShield insulation, they won’t break, sweat, transfer heat, or retain flavors—making them a great option for an on-the-go lifestyle. Also new are 10-ounce wine tumblers, which have an insulated press-in lid. Hydro Flask has similar options for beer (growlers and pints) and spirits (tumblers and rocks).
About The Author
September 12, 2018
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable