Eggnog doesn’t necessarily need to be mixed with booze to make it delicious—or does it? Traditionally consumed during the holiday season, why not mix yours up with some brandy, rum, whiskey, bourbon, vodka, or any combination? The full glass is typically garnished with a sprinkle of cinnamon, nutmeg, or pumpkin spice. It makes a perfect dessert or nightcap, depending on your desire. Cheers!
About The Author
WILLIAM CHRIS VINEYARDS ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH VICTORY WINE GROUP AND EXPANDS DISTRIBUTION IN TEXAS
July 23, 2018
Spirits Producers Engage Music Fans: How Hendrick’s Gin and Reyka Vodka spread brand awareness at popular music festivals
August 7, 2018
December 2, 2019
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable