Eggnog doesn’t necessarily need to be mixed with booze to make it delicious—or does it? Traditionally consumed during the holiday season, why not mix yours up with some brandy, rum, whiskey, bourbon, vodka, or any combination? The full glass is typically garnished with a sprinkle of cinnamon, nutmeg, or pumpkin spice. It makes a perfect dessert or nightcap, depending on your desire. Cheers!
About The Author
ABERFELDY® SINGLE MALT SCOTCH WHISKY INTRODUCES GOLDEN TICKET SWEEPSTAKES FOR HOLIDAY 2020
November 12, 2020
THE HOLY GRAIL FEEDS THE MARKET’S UNQUENCHABLE THIRST FOR BURGUNDY WITH 52 LOTS OVER $50,000
December 1, 2020
Midas Mead Wins One Planet Award
November 10, 2020
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable