Whiskey purists, now is your time to shine! And while there are cocktail recipes that call for Scotch, most enthusiasts prefer it neat, over ice, or with a splash of water. This is likely because the flavor will largely depend on where in Scotland the whiskey was made, as well as if it’s single malt, single grain, blended malt, blended grain, or blended Scotch. Styles range from mellow and delicate to heavy and smoky. What’s your favorite?
About The Author
November 19, 2019
Hood River Distillers Launches One of the Largest Hand Sanitizer Production Programs in the Northwest to Support the Community During Covid-19
April 2, 2020
September 9, 2020
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable