Whiskey purists, now is your time to shine! And while there are cocktail recipes that call for Scotch, most enthusiasts prefer it neat, over ice, or with a splash of water. This is likely because the flavor will largely depend on where in Scotland the whiskey was made, as well as if it’s single malt, single grain, blended malt, blended grain, or blended Scotch. Styles range from mellow and delicate to heavy and smoky. What’s your favorite?
About The Author
March 22, 2019
Sonoma County Originals Murphy-Goode Winery and St. Florian’s Brewery Announce Innovative Product Collaboration
August 29, 2018
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable