Things are heating up as we head toward summer, so why not cool down with an iced tea cocktail? Iced tea was first introduced in 1904 at the St. Louis World’s Fair, when tea plantation owner and merchant Richard Blechynden sold it to refresh guests. And while many people might consider a Long Island Iced Tea (a mixture of vodka, tequila, rum, triple sec, gin, and a splash of coke) to do the trick, there are countless other options that include actual iced tea. How about spiking an Arnold Palmer with your favorite libation, for instance? Cheers!
About The Author
Distillery 291 Releases Two Limited Colorado Bourbon Whiskeys
October 31, 2020
WESTWARD WHISKEY UNVEILS CHARITABLE PROGRAM – INCLUDING LIMITED-EDITION BENEFIT BARREL – TO CELEBRATE INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY & WOMEN’S HISTORY MONTH
March 5, 2020
Charleston’s first Organic Vodka released by the Holy City’s first distillery since prohibition, female owned Striped Pig Distillery
February 10, 2020
Downton Abbey gin and whisky products win global licensing award
September 23, 2020
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable