Alas, 2020 has the world’s largest professional beer competition going virtual this time around. The 39th annual, Denver-based event will offer “passport” holders (get yours for $20 here) exclusive deals for the 900 participating breweries from Oct. 1-18, a virtual awards ceremony Oct. 16 (open to the public), and exclusive online content Oct. 16-17. Bottoms up!
About The Author
SWIRL’s Zero Sugar, Low-Carb, Formula Is Designed To Invigorate And Uplift The Adult Beverage Market
September 24, 2019
October 15, 2018
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable