Is there an easier drink to make than a gin and tonic? We think not. Thus you have no excuse but to imbibe on International Gin and Tonic Day! But before you do, consider the tonic first: The higher the quality, the better your cocktail will taste. Or if you don’t care too much about the tonic, but still want some pizzazz, think about adding the juice from a whole lime, like James Bond did in “Dr. No.” Um, doctor, yes!!
About The Author
June 11, 2020
January 4, 2021
January 11, 2018
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable