A report released in February by ArcView Market research (and conducted in partnership with cannabis business intelligence company BDS Analytics) projects the United States’ growing marijuana industry will create 414,000 jobs by 2021, either directly or in related industries; nearly one-third of these new jobs are expected to be created in California. The report also credits legal recreational use in Colorado for that state having one of the lowest unemployment rates in the nation. In addition to job growth, the cannabis industry is expected to contribute billions to state coffers through wholesale, excise, and cannabis-specific taxes.
About The Author
August 19, 2020
SANDRA’S WINE LIFE VIRTUAL WINE SEMINARS & THOMAS PRETI EVENTS TO SAVOR TEAM UP FOR SUCCESS AMID PANDEMIC
December 21, 2020
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable