First and only IGP Méditerranée sparkling rosé on the U.S. market
NEW YORK, NY –February 6, 2018 – Introducing Rivarose Sparkling Brut Rosé, THE Mediterranean Sparkling. Located in Salon de Provence, Rivarose has been making sparkling rosé in the region since 1909, and is the oldest sparkling rosé producer in Provence. Owned by 6th generation Crémant de Bourgogne producer Veuve Ambal, Rivarose Sparkling Brut Rosé (IGP Méditerranée) is available in the U.S. Imported by USA Wine West, Rivarose can be found at retailers nationwide with a suggested retail price of $17.99, 750ml.
Created in 1999, IGP Méditerranée is a way for wines outside of the AOP Provence to designate their wines. With almost 240,000 acres under vine, nearly half of the region’s production is rosé. Rivarose utilizes the warm Mediterranean sun and salty sea wind to influence their sparkling Syrah. Today, Rivarose Sparkling Brut Rosé is the first and the only IGP Méditerranée sparkling rosé available in the U.S.
Rivarose has created new packaging for this bottling. A luxe, gold gilded, round label adorns the bottle, which is in the traditional bowling pin shape patented by Provence winemakers in the 1920’s.
Rosé and sparkling wine have never been more popular. Rosé sales alone jumped 53% in the U.S. according to Nielsen data. Sparkling rosé sales are also skyrocketing, growing 19% in 2017, outpacing sparkling wine as a whole, which grew only 6%. With an attractive package, great price, intriguing color, and high quality wine, Rivarose Sparkling Brut Rosé invites American’s to take a trip to the Provence seaside with just a sip.
- Wine: Rivarose Sparkling Brut Rosé
- Designation: IGP Méditerranée
- Varieties: Syrah, grown in top terroirs of the Méditerranée
- Tasting Note: Rivarose’s pale salmon pink hue is adorned with fine, persistent bubbles. On the nose, fresh strawberry and raspberry aromas dominate. In the mouth, the wine is bright with delicate notes of citrus fruits and spice.
- Serving Suggestion: A perfect aperitif pairing wonderfully with cured meats, crudités, Provencal dishes or simply an afternoon with friends.
- Suggested Retail Price: $17.99
- S. Importer: USA Wine West
Images and interviews available upon request.
Benson Marketing Group
(707) 738-1161, email@example.com
Press releases are generated outside of Spirited magazine and the information contained does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Spirited or its parent company, Sonoma Media Investments.