The Wine and Spirit Education Trust (more commonly known as WSET) has named a dedicated team in the United States to support growing demand. David Rudman has been named business development manager and Rob McCaughey has been named business development manager – spirits. Working with London-based David Wrigley, MW, Rudman and McCaughey will support the increasing demand for WSET programs stateside. More than 11,000 students enrolled in WSET courses in the academic year ending July 31, 2017—up from 500 in 2001. WSET offers formal training and certifications in wine, spirits, and sake.
About The Author
November 2, 2020
December 2, 2019
June 28, 2019
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable