Declan McCarthy has joined global packaging solutions provider TricorBraun as chief financial officer, based at the company’s global support center in St. Louis, Mo. He will oversee all aspects of the company’s financial functions and serve on its executive leadership team. Calling McCarthy “a fantastic addition to our team,” President and CEO Court Carruthers added in a prepared statement, “Declan’s strong leadership qualities, team-oriented management style, and outstanding distribution expertise are ideal as we continue to build the global packaging leader.”
About The Author
Before being named editor-in-chief of Spirited magazine, Alexandra Russell had a long career in B2B and trade publications, book editing, and e-learning. She lives in Sonoma County, Calif., with her family.
September 11, 2018
September 19, 2018
March 10, 2020
Want to stay up-to-date on the beer, wine, spirits, and cider industry? Sign up for Top Shelf, the newsletter from the editors of Spirited.
Meet the Willamette Valley Winemakersposted on July 24, 2020
How Cool Is This? The New Willamette Valley Chardonnaysposted on July 24, 2020
The Supreme Court’s Wine Legacy and the Future of DtC Shipping (Guest Column)posted on July 20, 2020
BULRUSH GIN WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR CONSUMER PURCHASE ONLINE THIS WEEKposted on August 3, 2020
- Chronic Cellars Welcomes New Winemaker Kip LorenzettiIn People, Wine, Personnel News, Industry Briefs, Press Releases
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – LIFE’S A BEACH WITH THE ALISON GROUP’S CUSTOM WOOD DISPLAY…In Packaging, Product Release, Consumer, Press Releases
- Thirsty Lion Gastropub & Grill Supports Oregon Brewers Festival and Local Craft Breweries, pled…In Hospitality, Industry Update, Beer, Consumer, Press Releases
- Misunderstood Whiskey becomes first domestic brand to join Sazerac’s growing 375 Park Avenue S…In Distribution, Industry Update, Spirits, Consumer, Press Releases
- J. LOHR VINEYARDS & WINES OPENS FOR VIRTUAL TASTINGSIn Hospitality, Wine, Consumer, Press Releases