Tropical drinks pair perfectly with a day at the pool or beach. And the main ingredient for most any of them is, naturally, rum. Whether you’re a dedicated Cuba Libre (rum and coke) fan or someone who prefers exotic mixes like zombies or blue Hawaiis, today is the perfect excuse to break out those paper umbrellas you have stashed under your bar. Or how about simply mixing it with water for a pirate-like grog? Think of it this way: You can start practicing for Talk Like a Pirate Day (Sept. 19) with ease.
About The Author
The Culinary Institute Of America And The Vale Fox Distillery Announce Around The Kitchen Table, A Live, Virtual Series With Top Alumni
October 8, 2020
The Lakes Distillery celebrates its first single malt selling out by releasing The Whiskymaker’s Reserve No.2.
October 16, 2019
June 26, 2020
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable