Pinot Noir Day is upon us, so let’s celebrate this delicate, versatile grape properly. Whether it’s grown in Burgundy, the Northwest United States, or even South Africa, the results are so specific that one could argue it’s one of the most terroir-driven fruits around. Pair it with a hard, nutty cheese (Manchego is a classic), or anything that involves pork, mushrooms, or truffles for a true delight on the palate.
About The Author
Indeed Brewing Company Develops Taiga IPA and Expands Distribution
November 18, 2020
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable