Online alcohol marketplace has launched the Drizly Data Distillery, offering ecommerce data, compiled from four years of Drizly platform transactions, plus relevant insights and analysis. By aggregating data on millions of orders in 70 U.S. cities over that time, suppliers will be better able to assess the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and see neighborhood-by-neighborhood breakdowns of what products are selling and for what price. Imagine how such information could be used to develop and refine marketing efforts.
About The Author
Slow Yield: For maltsters and growers of agave and hops, the road from farm to glass isn’t always smooth and easy.
September 5, 2019
SKYY® VODKA CONTINUES HISTORIC SUPPORT OF THE LGBTQ+ COMMUNITY AS THE OFFICIAL VODKA OF WORLDPRIDE IN NYC AND LA PRIDE FESTIVAL
June 20, 2019
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable