The Michelada is one of Mexico’s most popular drinks, and one of the most fun to make. Some would describe it as a Bloody Mary made with beer instead of vodka, but it’s so much more. First, salt the rim of a pint glass (any type of salt will do, or use Tajin to spice it up a bit), then fill with ice and squeeze fresh lime juice, a dash each of Worchestershire sauce, savory hot sauce, and soy sauce (or pinch of salt), and top with equal parts light beer and tomato or clamato juice. Garnish with your favorite sliced peppers. The best part is playing with different sauces, spices, and peppers—and testing the results, of course.
About The Author
September 6, 2018
Naked Grouse’s LiBARating Swap returns to inspire next generation of whisky drinkers across the world
August 9, 2018
Pusser’s Rum Commitment and Ties to the Royal Navy Validated at Commemoration of the Battle of Trafalgar and the Death of Lord Nelson
December 6, 2019
July 6, 2018
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable