When Alexander Marnier-Lapostolle invented Grand Marnier in the 1880s, his idea of infusing oranges into the finest cognac he could find took a little while to catch on. Today, it’s seen as a top-shelf liqueur that enhances all sorts of cocktails and is even used in many popular desserts and sauces. How about gathering your favorite drinking buddies (either live or online) and seeing who can come up with the best creation with which to celebrate?
About The Author
February 26, 2020
June 19, 2018
November 18, 2019
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable