Why did it take until 2014 for this day to be officially recognized? People have been pairing wine and cheese throughout history, generally inspired by regional offerings. Today is the day to explore this perfect pairing. A few hints to get you started: pinot noir and manchego (or any cheese with truffles); sparkling wine with brie; dessert wine with blue cheese. The possibilities are endless, so consult with your favorite cheese monger and/or sommelier so you can learn something new in the process.
About The Author
June 3, 2020
Portland Cider Co. is collecting unwanted apples, fruits and berries for a community cider to raise funds to feed hungry kids
July 8, 2020
April 26, 2018
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable