Tiki bar lovers, this is your day! The mai tai was originally created in Oakland, Calif., by Victor Bergeron, when he was serving two friends from Tahiti in 1944. He used Jamaican rum, fresh lime, orange curacao, a dash of rock candy sugar, and French orgeat syrup, then garnished it with lime and mint. Today, there are multiple takes on the recipe, but any way you shake it, it’s impossible not to feel like your taste buds are taking a trip to the tropics.
About The Author
March 7, 2018
June 1, 2020
The Perfect Purée of Napa Valley & Charbay Distillery Host 3rd Annual Wizards of Elixirs Cocktail Competition to Support Stand for Kindness — Oct. 28 on the Rooftop at Archer Hotel —
October 24, 2019
February 27, 2020
Sorry. No data so far.
- Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey and Tipsy Scoop Liquor-infused Ice Cream Team Up on Limited Edition …In Product Release
- Asahi Super Dry Partners With Resident Advisor to Present One-of-a-Kind Virtual Music Experience, Di…In Event
- New Collaborative Bourbon from Bardstown Bourbon Co. & The Prisoner Wine CompanyIn Product Release
- Drake’s Organic Spirits Welcomes Glynn Bloomquist as New Vice-President of Sales in Texas and …In Personnel News
- New Release of J. Lohr Estates Flume Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Showcases Certified California Sustain…In Wine, Product Release, Green/Sustainable